Sunday, January 18, 2009

Facebooking Fool!

At the request of my friends here in WA, I have recently become a member of the facebook community. Now I, being the anti-technology person that I am and assuming this was nothing more than an updated version of myspace, figured that I would do it to appease them and call it a day. Well I have to say I rather enjoy the facebook experience. In the past week I have accumulated lots of friends that I had in high school and it is really pretty cool to be able to keep in touch with people in this manner. And I can't believe how many people in high school married each other!! I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised and have spent more time on facebook than I care to admit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am making an effort on this thing also!