Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boy have I been a slacker on the blog front - I guess b/c I tend to Facebook more. I will try to be better at updating the blog. Jackson is doing great - He is 8 weeks old today! Hard to believe how fast they grow. He is getting sooo big and he wants to eat all the time. He goes in for shots in 2 weeks, which is not a pleasant experience for either of us. He slept thru the night all weekend so I think we are making some progress in that area. He is doing great at daycare and all the ladies there love him. Vanna and Tyler are doing great as well. Report cards come home today so that will determine how our evening goes. Tyler is on break from football but wants to do bowling which starts next month I think. Vanna is still in gymnastics and is loving it. She told Donnie and I this morning that when she makes the gymnastics team we have to pay for alot of stuff and she gets to stay in hotels! How cute is that? She is getting pretty good - Olympics here we come!

Been busy since Jax arrived. Donnie is back in school finishing up his bachelors in business and I started year 2 of law school last week. Have a pretty heavy load this year but hopefully working in an attorney's office everyday will help out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great about the house, goodluck! I cannot believe j is 5 months either. Get up some pics!