Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope ya'll have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

Also a big Happy Birthday to Jacob who will be turning 1 on turkey day! Hard to believe all the babies are hitting that milestone already.

We don't have huge plans for tomorrow. The kids and I are going to my friend Rachel's house to eat dinner, drink beer and watch the Cowboys! We are deep frying a turkey and I am bringing ham, stuffing, corn, cranberry sauce and a huge carrot cake from Schwann's. They will have the rest of the fixins. Donnie is visiting his grandma in Pensicola, Fl for the holiday since it is only about 2 hrs away from Ft. Rucker where he is at school.

Today I went to a spinning class to burn some extra calories...the instructor about killed us. Typically in one class you burn between 500-700 calories but today she said she was shooting for about 800 so we could all stuff ourselves on beer and turkey tomorrow.....hopefully I will appreciate it tomorrow, but today I am a bit stiff to say the least. Anyway I am meeting another friend at spin class on Friday morning at 8:30am to burn off the rest of the Thanksgiving treats. I guess we will see how ambitious I am feeling come Friday morning.

3 comments:

The Hake Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And the Texas crew is still eagerly awaiting the pics from the formal : )

Mallie&Brandon said...

Hi Michelle! I thought of you yesterday while working to and from Seattle... Man, there are some strange cookies out your way. I mean, some really strange ducks!!

shelle said...

You have no idea how strange! I can't wait to get back down south where things make sense.