Monday, March 16, 2009

I did not realize it has been so long since I last blogged. We are settled in and doing well. Not too much to report as we have only been here a month. Tyler likes school and is doing really good. Vanna is getting registered for kindergarden next week. I cant believe it. She is now doing homework at the table when Tyler does his homework. She is writing her name, ABC's and numbers. She doesn't have to know them before school but I want her to be ahead of the game. She thinks she is a big girl now. She is in gymnastics and loves it. Tyler is not much of a baseball dude and that is in season now so I think he is going to do karate til football starts in the fall. He is also going to start taking guitar lessons - unfortunately he is being forced (sounds familiar doesn't it) but he will get over it. Vanna actually wants to play the piano and has been asking for a few years now but she has to wait until the fall when school starts. She is also going to be a pee-wee cheerleader for football season. I can't wait.

The weather is great here....of course it is raining today but it is warm. We have been to Pensacola, FL 2x since we have been here to see Donnie's grandma. We also got our fishing licenses since there are 4 lakes on Ft. Rucker. Donnie and I belong to a poker league as well so we have plenty to keep us busy. One of these days I will take some pics and post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey .... so glad the kids are doing well. Poker ... I'm a little envious! Also, our Destin dates are July 3 - 7th'ish.