Friday, October 31, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

We are trying to pack as much as we can before Donnie leaves next week and I came across this picture which I had to share....it is a bit fuzzy since I had to take a picture of it with the digital camera. This is Jenny and I right before our 9th grade football/volleyball banquet I think. Don't we look stylin? We even got our hair done for the event. I think I went with Jason Phillips - who got kicked off the football team by the way and Jenny went with Mike ? maybe. Anyway I thought ya'll would get a kick out of this.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it .... hair done at Shelton's??

The Hake Family said...

That is great! And no Katie - we got it done at some crappy place in the mall - remember Michelle? We thought we were such hot stuff.

Mallie&Brandon said...

heflins hairport?'

Michelle, how far are you from the airport?