Monday, November 2, 2009

Time has certainly flown. I did not realize I haven't updated this since Sept (not that I am very good at updating it). Anyway lots to report. First of all, the baby is doing well and will be here on November 25 if he does not show up before then. So that means only 23 days left to go! Seems like just yesterday I found out we were having a baby and now he is almost here. With that said, these last few weeks are DRAGGING by! I do go to the doctor tomorrow so maybe we will see if there is any hope of an earlier arrival, but I doubt it....Lassey kids tend to hang around as long as possible. If all goes as planned I will get out of the hospital the Friday after Thanksgiving so we are having Thanksgiving that weekend and hopefully will have a full house. We have some friends down at Ft. Rucker for school with no where to go for the holiday so we have invited them to join us with their families. Nothing like a house full of friends, good food and football!

Thursday was Tyler's bday. Hard to believe he is 12 already. We had a football game Thurs. night so we celebrated on Friday instead. Vanna's bday is in 10 days so of course she is asking everyday if it is her bday yet. She will be 6! It is kind of cool because all of the kids will be exactly 6 years and 2 weeks apart and all of them born on a Wednesday - did not plan it that way but its pretty neat how it worked out.

Halloween was great. Donnie is out of town so I took Savannah, who was batgirl, and we went for over an hour and I can't believe how much candy she got. Tyler went with one of his friends and he loaded up a pillowcase full! The neighborhood was packed with trick or treaters, which is something I have not seen in a long time. It reminded me of when I was a kid and everybody was out and about. There was even a house tailgating halloween style. They had a grill, hotdogs, drinks, candy and a surround system set up playing halloween music. They were handing out food to all the trick or treaters for free. It was pretty cool. I do have pics and one day I will get them posted but you know how good I am at that :) -

1 comment:

Katie E said...

Six years apart and they are going to be great helpers for the new baby. Speaking of .... you guys have a name yet? Or are you waiting until the little guy is born to unveil. Can't wait to see pics of him!