Friday, June 20, 2008

Shout Out to the Hubby!

So I just want to tell my husband that he is the most wonderful man I know. Even with him being so many thousands of miles away (most of the time) he still manages to be thoughtful and surprise me. As you know my mom is here this week and on Tuesday the Fed Ex man delivered 3 dozen colored roses - 1 for each of us - my mom, Savannah and myself. Each one included a card with a message from him. Completely Sweet! And if that was not nice enough, today when we came home from seeing Kung Fu Panda with the kids, there was another 3 dozen red roses for me since I graduate tomorrow and he won't be able to be there. And he hasn't forgot Tyler either....being the good dad that he is he did not send Tyler flowers....apparently he is bringing home a Playstation 3 for the boy (hopefully he does not read my blog!).

These are the roses I received today for graduation....3 dozen red roses!

These are the roses he sent to Vanna, my mom and I earlier this week.



4 comments:

Mallie&Brandon said...

ahhhhh, how sweet! That was so nice. I REALLY need to see a pic of you, your mom, and Vanna... Do you all look alike? I have a feeling...

The Hake Family said...

So freaking sweet! You are a lucky lady : )

PS - I second Mal's request for pics!!

The Hake Family said...

PSS - A huge congrats on your graduation!! Enjoy tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Did you cry? I think I would cry and I'm not a crier. What a sweet guy. Congratulations on your graduation... I remember talking to you when you were starting - you did it!!!