Monday, August 18, 2008

Orientation Awaits

So it has been a bit since my last post but I have been busy finishing up my summer pre-law program. There was not real timeline for it to get done so I pretty much put it off all summer since we were so busy and cracked down a few weeks ago. I finally finished on Friday. I begin a preliminary orientation this week and then a more in depth orientation closer to classes starting which is September 9. I have to say I am a bit nervous about starting law school. I have a feeling it will be more work than I have ever done in my life. I have 4 classes for my first year. I went online to order my books and they were $775 for the first year books and each year after that they go up! I about fainted. I am not the best time manager so hopefully I can get into a routine quickly to get it all done.

Tyler goes back to school next week. I have to say I am ready. The past few days we have been under a heat advisory with temps around 96 degrees. Now I know most of you have been in the hot TX heat but as I have mentioned in other posts WA does not install AC in the houses so needless to say it has been miserable. The poor dogs looked like they were going to hyperventilate from the heat. But since this is washington it did not last long. It is cold and rainy today - back to reality.

Vanna starts soccer next week. She is excited. Tyler is not playing soccer for fall because he did not have a physical prior to registration which changed since last year in which they gave you 30 days to bring in a copy of the physical. So he will wait and play basketball in October. I will probably bring him to the track to run with me so he at least is doing something.

I will post some pics in the next week or so. I haven't taken many since we got back from NY because we have not gone anywhere really. Gas is going down here though....today $3.86!

No comments: