Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vanna is Headed to School

I finally got the call today.....Vanna will begin school in a few weeks. I am so relieved. We have been on a waiting list for over a year for preschool on post. We go register on Friday and then we will have an orientation at the school and she should start after Labor Day. Wow - having 2 kids in school is a bit frightening because it means time is flying by. What will I do with those few precious hours by myself? I'm sure with law school starting I will have no time for myself but it is okay to dream. Vanna is very excited - we have been working on her numbers and letters so I hope she will do well. I'm not sure if she will have a morning or afternoon class but I guess it doesn't really matter....after waiting so long I will take whatever they give me.

2 comments:

The Hake Family said...

Enjoy the rest of your summer and you ROCK for remembering my birthday today : )

Anonymous said...

I've been a bad blogger lately .... finally caught up on your life. Can't believe V is starting school!