Friday, March 21, 2008

Half Way Wake Up Call

So it hit me this morning as I was at the gym running 6 miles that I am at my half-way point in my marathon training. Trying to convince myself that I was surely mistaken, the first thing I did was look at a calendar when I got back to the car and unfortunately it must have been denial that kept me from realizing the truth. So in about 6 short weeks, I will be venturing off on a 13.1 mile trek through one of the hilliest cities I have ever been to. I guess this really means no more cookie dough!

Tyler was sent home from school today for being sick. So since he missed his Easter party at school, I am making him one of his favorite foods - pasta salad and I even made homemade sweet tea, which both him and Donnie have been whining for. Now that he is home, I sure am glad I waited until the last minute to take care of buying Easter stuff! Luckily he is old enough to where I can leave him home if I have to in order to finish up some last minute stuff. Speaking of Easter baskets, I got Lily a basket today. I also got her a new outfit (it is so cute.... a denim skirt and pink tank top and the back pocket says Doggie Couture). She also got some doggy treats for her basket. I don't care what people say.... she is NOT spoiled!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly dresses better than I do!

shelle said...

Gotta love Walmart....$6.97