Monday, March 10, 2008

Technically Challenged


So I have made no secret of the fact that I am technically challenged when it comes to computers. In fact, I think God is trying to tell me that I need a new laptop because I can't seem to get mine to do anything I want. Take today for example: I was writing a paper that is due tonight (remember I am the procrastinator) and just as I was about to submit it, my wireless mouse froze and I could not do a damn thing. So as the panic set in, I called my brother who has 4 degrees of the computer persuasion and begged him to help "fix it". Of course he found humor in my pain as most brothers would, but he found it in the goodness of his heart to fix my problem. So after that near miss of a heart attack (I did get my paper turned in with time to spare) I decided I would post some pictures on myspace and in this blog. Well 2 hours later I am still sitting here trying to get this stupid thing to work. I am confident it is a computer issue and not user error....haha - LOL. Yeah right - anyway so I finally figured out how to put a pic of Lily on my blog but am still trying to figure out how to put a pic with a posting. So the point of all of this is that if my blog seems to be taking on an odd looking appearence in the near future....remember it is the computer's fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David's into computers?? No way!:-) He and Mike could have a computer building contest and rekindle their love of dinosaurs!

Mallie&Brandon said...

Looks good... I mean, how technically challenged can you be?? You got the text to be PINK!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We need an update!!!