Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome to My Life!

Well, at the urging of some of my Texas friends, I have joined the world of blogging....pretty scary for someone who just purchased her first PDA in December. Technology is not really my thing I would have to say. I don't care how it works, I just want it to do what I need it to do once I turn the thing on and I don't want to go thru 100 steps to get there. So with all that in mind, I am jumping into this world I know nothing about. I am not quite sure what to blog about...life is pretty boring at the moment. But I am sure I will find something to complain and rant about at least a few times a week..... in fact since I have 2 young kids, am a full time student and married to the military in a time of war, I am sure I will have plenty to BS about. So stay tuned....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I need pictures!! :)
Rach

Anonymous said...

Yep, it worked!! So glad you're a blogger. I agree, we need pics!