Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'M IN!!

So although the last few days have been completely stressful and crappy due to all of us being sick, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I got accepted to the law school I was hoping for which offered online classes so I will be an official law student this fall. With only one week left til my master's program is over, I was beginning to get a bit nervous at the thought of actually going back into the workforce to get a real job. But the stress of the last year of applying to schools is over. I have to say I am completely excited and a bit nervous too. This will be actual work as opposed to my master's program which consisted of writing papers every week. But it will be worth it when I can put J.D. at the end of my name.

2 comments:

The Hake Family said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

It's no surprise, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!