Friday, April 18, 2008

Law School Bound!!!

Well I just received my first acceptance letter for law school, which I am completely excited about. I probably won't go to the school because it is in Michigan. The only reason I applied is because they sent me a brochure in the mail and there was no application fee to apply. I never thought I would get accepted so I did not really give it a 2nd thought after I applied, but I got accepted for the Jan 09 class. I have until October to reserve my spot so at least I know I have options now. I am really setting my hopes on Concord Law because they offer online classes which would be great since we will be moving in the near future. I aced the entrance exam and the interviews so they are just waiting on my transcripts. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully by next month sometime I will know so I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

The Hake Family said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle! Can you convince Donnie of a TX move??? I know a place where you can build a house! :-)

Mallie&Brandon said...

Yippie!!!! Any word on these Texas schools yet??? :)